Keep God’s Truth at The Forefront of Your Day!
Hello my friend,
I don’t know about you but God has proved Himself to me over and over. I can’t imagine my life with out Him in it. The closer I get to Him the more blessed I become.
I want to share 11 ways to speak God’s truth into your day. Try it, what do you have to lose?
1. Find joy in the little things: “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10
2. Think before you speak : 19 Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. James 1:19
3. Things will get better: 18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. 2 Corinthians 4:18
4. God will always loves me: 38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
5. God will always be with me: 43 “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. 3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. Isaiah 43:1-3
6. Worry so much: 34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”Matthew 6:34
7. There is love in Patience: 4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud. I Corinthians 13:4
8. I can and will trust God’s plan: 28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
9. Listen to God: “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105 “Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:14
10. Do the right thing: 9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. 10 Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone especially to those in the family of faith. Galatians 6:9-10
11. With God, all things are possible: 26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26
I pray that these bring you encouragement and help you have a blessed day!
Peace and Blessings,